Jedi Academy Empire
|This article or section is in need of attention.|
|Please improve this article.|
It is a server-side mod, meaning players don't need to download it in order to play on servers running the mod.
It is filled with admin commands to make server control very easy, and is divided into 2 sub-admin levels aswell.
Emotes are done by typing the appropriate command in the console.
- Performs a sitting animation.
- Performs a laidback sitting animation.
- Performs yet another sitting animation.
- Clamps your hands behind your back. Player is able to move.
- Puts your hands up in the air. Player is able to move.
- Places the character at a sorrowful animation, kneeling on the ground.
- Places the character at a honorable animation, kneeling before their master.
- The player nods their head.
- The player shakes their head.
- The player raises the roof.
- The player stands at attention.
- The player leans against an entity with their arms crossed.
- The player executes the Alora taunt from SP mode.
- The player randomly throws the saber in two different directions.
- The player executes the Tavion taunt from SP mode.
- The player points in a general direction.
- The player motions the other client to come here.